Board a speedboat as soon as you arrive in the village of Bayahibe, towards the island of Saona to do some snorkeling at Catuano Peers.
Then you will go to a privileged space at the beach of Saona, area equipped with chaise longue, canopy beds, open bar and a typical Dominican buffet.
Then go to the natural pool where you can swim while admiring the starfish.
- Dominican Lunch
- Beer, rum, soft and water
- Live comments on board
- Professional guide
- Loan of snorkeling masks
- Exit tax at the port of La romana
- Pick up at La Romana port and return to the same place ($ 15 per person)
- Lobster ($15 per person) – please consult us if necessary when booking
- Massage on the island of Saona
- Souvenir gifts on the island of Saona